- To apply for the TT program, each family must complete the TT application and submit a good faith estimate of their 2021 Gross Income, copies of their 2021 W-2’s, and a signed copy of their 2021 Federal Tax Return. Families accepted into the TT program will have tuition assessed based on the TT tuition chart.
- To finalize their tuition assessment, the family must submit copies of pages 1 & 2 of their filed 2021 Federal Income Tax Return and W-2’s by 1/14/2023. Families should submit this documentation as soon as it is available.
- To continue enrollment in the TT program each year, the family must submit a completed TT application and a good faith Gross Income estimate by November 30th and copies of pages 1 & 2 of their filed Federal Income Tax Return by June 15th to verify their continued eligibility.
- The Lerner School reserves the right to adjust assessed tuition if family circumstances change.
- If tuition needs to be reassessed, the Lerner School will do so at the rates listed on the TT tuition chart assuming the family still qualifies for the TT program.
- Preschool children count toward to the total number of children enrolled at Lerner for families who enroll both elementary and preschool children, but preschool children are not eligible for TT tuition rates.
Please contact our Advancement Director, Tal Lewin Wittle with any questions or concerns you may have – email@example.com.
All Flexible Tuition inquiries and applications are strictly confidential. The Lerner School will notify families of Flexible Tuition and admissions decisions together, although the processes for admissions and Flexible Tuition are independent of each other. Our Flexible Tuition program is generously supported by the Durham-Chapel Hill Jewish Federation, the Leon Levine Foundation, and two endowment funds: the Sam Fuchs Endowment for Financial Aid and the Albert and Adeline Gelb Fund. The Lerner School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin in admissions, financial scholarship, or any school administered programs.